Career Counsellor Sikar 
Address :- 
Tirupati Complex, Near Taparia Bagichi, Bajaj Road, Sikar - 332001

Available Facilities :- 


To provide career related solution - Career Guidance, Education Related Guidance - Career Advice:
1. How do I choose a university given I want the one with the best reputation?
2. Do older people like me really get jobs over the school leavers/juniors? Is it really possible to get a mature age apprenticeship/traineeship?
3.I have the skills but not the qualification. How do I get recognition for my knowledge and skills?
4. I want to go to university, but haven’t got the required marks from school. What are my options?
5. I want to start a training course how will I know if I will really like that course before I enrol/start it?
6. I am looking at a career change and don’t know where to start. Can I come in and see someone?
7. I don’t think I can continue working in my job, I am really unhappy at work and don’t think it is the right career for me. What should I do?
8. I want to do a trade in the building industry. What trade should I choose?
9. I was told I could earn good money working in a trade. Is that right?
10. My daughter/son has left school now and doesn’t know what they want to do.
11. Can we come and speak to a career practitioner?

Mission :- 

Spread Awareness About Career, Education & Educational Institute to Rural & Urban Areas.

Contact Information:- +91-9001001377

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/careerwithnvn


courtsy- email by owner

6 Comments

  1. Hi, its pleasant piece of writing on the topic of media print,
    we all be aware of media is a great source of facts.

    Look at my web blog - quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. http://www.makemytripcashbackoffers.in



    makemytrip is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will get makemytrip cashback offers so


    makemytrip is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will get makemytrip offers 2017 so


    makemytrip is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will get makemytrip cashback so


    makemytrip is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will get makemytrip cashback 2017 so


    makemytrip is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will get makemytrip hdfc offer so


    makemytrip is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will get makemytrip sbi offer so


    makemytrip is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will get makemytrip deals so


    makemytrip is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will get makemytrip flight cashback so


    makemytrip is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will get makemytrip hdfc cashback offers so


    makemytrip is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will get makemytrip icici cashback offers so

    so
    makemytrip is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will get makemytrip axis cashback offers


    makemytrip is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will get makemytrip sbi cashback offers so


    makemytrip is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will get makemytrip cashback offers so







    ReplyDelete
  4. Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website
    haryana board result 2017 you can get jabong cashback Offers and also for Jabong cashback

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post